Add to Calendar
March 11, 2021 @ 7:45 am – 9:45 am
Speaker: Stacey Smiricky, Partner, Faegre Drinker.
Summary of Presentation:
New Administration – New Employment Considerations
- A new administration affects employers regardless of party affiliation. With President Biden taking office in January 2021, employers can expect to see a shift in priorities for the Department of Labor, the National Labor Relations Board and other federal agencies that regulate the workplace. This presentation will discuss the Biden Administration’s initial actions in 2021, and what we anticipate will be additional changes moving forward.
- Presentation Goals and Key Takeaways
- Discuss the anticipated priorities of a Biden Administration.
- Discuss President Biden’s initial actions affecting employers, including any executive orders.
- Address other potential actions that a Biden Administration may take that would effect employers.
- Address a Biden Administration’s effect on federal agencies that regulate the workplace
Stateline SHRM Member Fee: $0
Non-Member Web Meeting Fee: $15