Speaker: Erich Kurschat with Harmony Insights and HR HotSeat
Successful HR leaders embrace effective communication as a competitive edge. However, little is possible without a common language for navigating the inevitable differences in personality style that we encounter along the way. This workshop will provide a framework for uncovering and leveraging the diverse strengths and preferences that drive collaboration, encourage productivity, and increase professional influence.
Attendees will learn how to lead, manage, and communicate with greater influence in the workplace by embracing diversity of communication and personality style.
1) Attendees will learn basic concepts from the DiSC model of behavior;
2) Attendees will examine their own strengths and tendencies;
3) Attendees will discover diverse communication styles and preferred environments;
4) Attendees will identify specific strategies to solicit buy-in, reinforce connection, and move others to act;
5) Attendees will walk away with the tools to assess the needs and motivations of key stakeholders, including in a remote environment
Stateline SHRM Member Fee: $0
Non-Member Web Meeting Fee: $15